Fourth Tuesday of each month (normally)
All meetings start at 6:00 pm
Meetings are open to members of the parish
Vestry Meetings are led by our Priest, Rev Rebecca.
Meetings are open to all parish members.
Scott Trauscht Karsor
Senior Warden Junior
Margaret Cook Charles Park Marcelle
Tim Kramer George
Green Lou Pierce Maria Granato
2019 Co-Treasurer Clerk of the
portraits by Ed Champa
Liturgical Serving Schedule:
Chalice Administrator Training:
(Lay Eucharistic Ministers) Chuck Christoph
(Readers) Chuck Christoph
(Prayers of the People) Chuck Christoph
Teams and Training:
(LEV) Audrey Corne and David
Play: Alli Betts
Scott and Lorie Trauscht
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry
Morning Chair & Training:
Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry
Evening Chair & Training:
Lorie Trauscht and John Prey, Edith
Scott Trauscht and Audrey
Frazier and Patti Hall
Vestry Norms and
As vestry members we agree to…
- Commit to serve for three years.
- Attend monthly Vestry Meetings – signing a
covenant that you will miss no more than two meetings during the year.
- Notify the Rector in advance when you are
going to miss a meeting by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and the day of the meeting by text: 317.650.9728.
- Be informed and prepared for meetings.
Please read the documents before meeting.
- Honor the agenda, will start and end on time
– keeping meeting to 90 minutes.
- Topics outside the agenda will be documented
and tabled for a later meeting.
- Vestry members will lead by example: being
willing to be first to make their annual financial pledge commitment and
consistent attendance at worship.
When we make decisions, as vestry members we agree to…
- Pray. Seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit
in all our decisions.
- Use active listening: Respond by asking for
clarification or acknowledging your understanding of the others point of
view before you state your ideas. Use “I wonder…” questions.
- Use “I” messages not “You” messages.
- Communicate that you understand, even if you
- Participate in no side conversations. What
we have to say gets heard by everyone at the meeting.
- Hold no conversations outside of the Vestry
- Respectfully disagree. Dissent before
making a decision is healthy as long as it is respectful.
- Listen to everyone and let whoever is
speaking finish without interruption.
- Minority opinion should receive a full voice
as we work toward consensus.
- Commit and present a unified Vestry to the
parish, once a decision is made.
In general, as vestry members we agree to…
- Cultivate relationship free of gossip,
sabotage, manipulation or bulling behavior. We will manage conflicts in a
healthy way, avoid triangulation by addressing conflicts directly.
- Follow through on commitments made at the
- Hold other members accountable to their
- Attend as many parish activities &
gatherings as possible.
- Follow the electronic communication policy
on refraining from conflict and emotional communication on line.
- Maintain confidentiality around all matters
pertaining to individuals, personnel, or the congregation.